Let’s explain how to download Hotstar for PC/Notebook with operating system Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 using the Android emulator. BlueStacks.
You will be able to use this Hotstar application on your Windows PC without any problem. Surely you have been using this application for a long time on your Android smartphone.
If you are interested, we have also written an article in which we teach you how to download the Hotstar APK application for Android mobiles. This method works correctly.
After learning about the existence of the Hot Star application, users also like to have Hotstar on Windows phones and computers.
Hotstar is a very popular and fantastic application for all Android and iOS users. It allows you to watch any movie, series, sports and so many other things from anywhere in the world.
In addition, it is available in many languages, so independent of people’s mother tongue, they can enjoy Hotstar from anywhere in the world according to their tastes and needs. Before we go on to view the Hotstar download process, we would like to inform you of some of the key and beneficial features of this application.
Hotstar can be obtained free of charge, 100%. To be able to use other apps of this type, you have to incur some kind of additional expense, but Hotstar is not that kind of application, you don’t have to pay for anything.
You will be able to watch your favorite Hollywood, Bollywood, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and other languages very quickly. For those of you who are cricket fans, you can watch cricket matches live and receive live cricket updates directly on your smartphone.
You can see all kinds of genres such as action, adventure, terror, drama, comedy, etc.. Let’s take a look at the steps to download and install Hotstar for Windows PCs and laptops.
If you want, you can go directly to the official Hotstar website (click here), to use Hotstar on a laptop or desktop computer. If you want to use Hotstar on a PC, just follow the steps below.
Hotstar for PC/Notebook – Free Download
- First of all, you need to download an Android emulator that allows you to use all Android applications or games on your PC for free.
- On the Internet there are many Android emulators available totally free, but BlueStacks (official site here) is undoubtedly the best option.
- Users can download BlueStacks for Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks, you can download Hotstar APK here, double click on Hotstar App. On the BlueStacks home page you’ll see it.
- Then go to the search bar and look for the Hotstar Live app there.
- When the installation is complete, run BlueStacks on the home screen by clicking on the access icon.
- Now download and install the app.
- Click Hotstar to continue.
- You have the installation option in the right corner of the window, click on it and wait only a few seconds until the installation is complete.
- Now, go to all BlueStacks applications and locate the application you have installed.
If you follow the steps described above, you will have downloaded and correctly installed the Hotstar application for phones on your PC or laptop with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
You may also be interested: